Friday, November 28, 2008

The Greatest Show on TV (The premise)

Singapore, 15 nov 2010

"It ain't fair dude. He has always known about us and still he did this to us", Dev shouted as he passed the yellow envelope to Amay.

"what the hell happened mate!
It reads Mr & Mrs Sinha invite you to the auspicious occasion of their daughters....What the fish man, it doesn't Look good. This is serious. What do you plan to do now?" Amay asked.

"I don't know yaar. I cant reach her anywhere. I just hope she hasn't given up on me. You know I cant live without her."

"Dude!", Amay said excitedly. "Are you also thinking what I am thinking".

"Well what?"

"Let us crash the wedding and steal away the bride", Amay said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"Are you serious?", Dev asked.

"Yup and i think i have the perfect plan for you. We just have 5 days to pull this one off. So listen carefully."

Prev Chapter - Prologue

Next Chapter - the Plan

0 comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL